The legal status of a trip planner

A travel designer, also know as travel planner, has to be legally allowed to issue invoices, for the services he provides himself or for his counsel. Therefore, he has to be at least self-employed, in France or in his country of residence.

He can also own his company or have another status, as long as he can bill us for tourism services.

Was this helpful?

Next Article